[OOTB-hive] [ADDONS] What do we want from an Order-managed addonlisting?

Axel Faust axel.faust.g at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 23 20:36:56 BST 2016

I want to remind everyone who attended the call in August that we aggreed
on self-reviewing our addons as the next step until the end of this month.
So far Douglas, Angel and myself have added review reports to
https://github.com/OrderOfTheBee/addons/tree/master/addon-reviews. If
anyone else has gone ahead and reviewed their own addons already, I invite
you to add your own or create a PR to add it. Of course you are free to
share your results / issues via the mailing list.

Personally I would like to aim for another call on this issue and reviewing
results / issues with the criteria catalog in the second week of November
at the latest. I hope we'll have enough people that actually tried to
review their addons for a productive session by then.