[OOTB-hive] Any thoughts on OOTBee owning projects or OOTBee access to Maven Central

Axel Faust axel.faust.g at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 7 18:21:28 GMT 2016

Hello all,

in October I asked about comments / thoughts on two topics that might be
relevant to handle for the Order of the Bee:
1) The question of "if" and "how" projects could be owned by OOTBee / be
transferred to it (
https://xtreamlab.net/pipermail/ootb-hive/2016-October/000906.html)
2) OOTBee publishing artifacts to Maven Central and how that should be
handled (https://xtreamlab.net/pipermail/ootb-hive/2016-October/000907.html)

There has been zero feedback which can either mean that there is no
interest in doing any of it at all, or that there is perfect agreement with
everything that I suggested / put forward. It is difficult to judge which
one is true though I tend to assume the former rather than the latter.

So - a friendly reminder for anyone that may have something to add /
discuss.

Regards
Axel