[OOTB-hive] OOTB contribution issues

Craig Nelson craig.michael.nelson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 18:57:03 BST 2016

I just want to add that I also have several different potential addons that
could be valuable to others. Here are a few examples

1. Peer Association 2 way document link (Currently Alfresco only does a 1
way link)
2. Aikau Audit report for Users and Documents
3. custom document DataTable Metadata type (Stores info into json and
displays it in a table view)
4. Global Wiki that allows for use to external site wikis.

These are just a few of the different addons that I have made for my
customers that I can contribute. One of the issues is I am not sure how
valuable these are to others and if they will work with the current
versions of alfresco.

Let me know if anyone is interested in these and i'll make them available.

Thanks
Craig

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 11:58 AM, Andreas Steffan <a.steffan at contentreich.de