[OOTB-hive] New communication platform for our community?

Tahir Malik tahir.malik at contezza.nl
Tue Jul 26 10:14:19 BST 2016

Chill out Lutz.

I'm not sure how long you've been here, but we've been using the same
platform since we started this Cool community.
So that's like 2 years ago........wow changing something after 2 years
and that's something you fear.

You can google the features of IRC and Slack's, compare those and you'll
have your list.