[OOTB-hive] New communication platform for our community?

Olivier twenster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 08:54:53 BST 2016

Don't forget Slack has a paid tier... The free to use part is
limited to 10.000 visible / searchable messages. You have to be sure we
will stay within that limit, or we will have to consider having a budget
for the cost per seat.

Le 25.07.2016 21:36, briank at glmotorsports.net a
écrit :

> We are also using Slack and finding it to work much better
than other options. Kind of the best of IRC/e-mail combined.

--Brian

"Tahir Malik"
>> Date: 7/25/16 2:38 pm
>> To: "ootb-hive at xtreamlab.net"

>> We at Contezza are using Slack as our main communication tool
since a year and it's good