[OOTB-hive] Thoughts on Honeycomb that need your input

Andreas Steffan a.steffan at contentreich.de
Tue Jul 12 05:04:32 BST 2016

Thanks Richard!

I hope things around Alfresco containerization will start to settle soon.

Would be very awesome if people working with them could build on top of
each other.

Regards
Andreas

Andreas Steffan

Achter Billing 14
22399 Hamburg
Germany

skype: deas0815
M: +49 160 4694826
T: +49 40 23943542
F: +49 40 23943542

http://www.contentreich.de

Contentreich : Alfresco ECM, Clojure, Groovy und WordPress - aus Spaß und
für Geld