[OOTB-hive] Call for contribution: Let's build a comprehensive module of bug patches!

Tahir Malik tahir.malik at contezza.nl
Mon Aug 29 10:50:46 BST 2016

I've proposed in the past aswell to create a patch repo under the
orderofthebee umbrella.
It hasn't been approved yet, so maybe we can get that approved and add
several contributors to it.

I personally thing an official Orderofthebee Patches sounds more
appealing than a ecm4u or contezza patches :).

Maybe we can discuss this tomorrow during the Addon meeting?
Patches isn't really part of any committee of the orderofthebee so maybe
make it part of one?