[OOTB-hive] Call for contribution: Let's build a comprehensive module of bug patches!

Andreas Steffan a.steffan at contentreich.de
Fri Aug 26 08:56:29 BST 2016

I really appreciate a bugfix extension, but this script "import" things
raises a few worries here.

I fully agree that the "import tag" is terrible due to it's "IDE
breaking nature". However I consider this one of the few things which
really has to be addressed by Alfresco. I for one would never build any
code relying on this fix applied as a "community patch".

I may have missed it, but are there any policies around the bugfix effort?

Will all things "carried around" be applied no matter what?

I mean pretty much every extension has issues, and I expect this one to
be no exception. If this spirals out of control, one may be better off
not applying it at all.

regards
Andreas

--
Andreas Steffan

Achter Billing 14
22399 Hamburg
Germany

skype: deas0815
M: +49 160 4694826
T: +49 40 23943542
F: +49 40 23943542

http://www.contentreich.de

Contentreich : Alfresco ECM, Clojure, Groovy und WordPress - aus Spaß und für Geld