[OOTB-hive] Alfresco community on Weblogic server

Cristina Martín Ruiz cristinamartinruiz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 15:32:38 BST 2016

Hi David,

I've been using Weblogic with Alfresco during 3 years and is not an easy
task to configure it: My experience started with Alf 2.9c (community) +
Weblogic 10x and finalized in Alf 4.2 enterprise with Weblogic 12 c. Just
be patience, try to follow the instructions that Axel mentioned in the
previous comment and post your problems/doubts in Alfresco forums
<https://forums.alfresco.com/>.

Good luck!!