[OOTB-hive] [ADDONS] What do we want from an Order-managed addonlisting?

Lanre Abiwon el_gigantes at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Aug 18 07:34:13 BST 2016

I am in support of option (a) as I am unable to participate in
 option (b).
Lanre Abiwon
If you do things right, people won’t know that you’ve done anything at all.

On 17 Aug 2016, at 13:57, Axel Faust <axel.faust.g at googlemail.com<mailto:axel.faust.g at googlemail.com>> wrote:

After an initial stream of replies, this topic has fallen silent again.
It has become clear that we won't come up with a plan via any form of async communication (regardless of mailing list or any "new" tool). I feel this needs some form of face-to-face communication / collaboration over a defined amount of time to work / argue this out and either come up with a common denominator plan or a redraw of what ADDONS can / wants to be.

I would like to ask everyone:

a) Would you be willing / available to do some kind of web session / web meeting in the next couple of weeks to discuss ADDON goals?
b) Would you be willing to use the next Alfresco Global Virtual Hack-a-thon (23rd of September) to discuss / finalize ADDON goals and work on an initial sets of addons to be listed / reviewed / whatever we decide to come up with?

Regards
Axel