[OOTB-hive] Useful Add-ons and Patches WAS Re: OOTB contribution issues

Richard Esplin richard.esplin at alfresco.com
Mon Aug 1 14:30:39 BST 2016

If nobody cares, why should we waste our time on it?

I have submitted lots of bug reports to different open source projects, and I have had many of them age-out and be closed. It's a sad fact that an open bug tracker will receive more issue reports than we have resources to deal with. The software will never be perfect.

However, I want to emphasize that many members of our team review every new issue in ALF as they come in. We learn a lot even if we don't get the opportunity to formally act on an individual issue.

We appreciate your efforts regardless.

Cheers,

Richard