[OOTB-hive] List of achievements (till 1st of June!)

Richard Esplin richard.esplin at alfresco.com
Fri May 29 18:30:02 BST 2015

I haven't seen anyone sending a list of achievements, so here is my list:

* Recruited over 100 members.
* Set up a governance process.
* Established a different and collaborative relationship with Alfresco.
* Published a Community Edition case study.
* Established a directory of 11 reputable Community Edition integrators.
* Published guidelines for evaluating add-on quality.
* Selected an approved add-on (JavaScript console).
* Established infrastructure for building a Honey Comb distribution of
Alfresco.
* Established an important social presence with regular blog posts and 295
twitter followers.
* Hosted Alfresco Office Hours (193 views)
* Members of the order presented at Alfresco Summit and participated in the
hack-a-thon.

What else can we add to this list?

Thanks,

Richard