[OOTB-hive] Blog Post: The Plain Truth About Alfresco's Open Source Ethos

Jeff Potts jeffpotts01 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 17:36:13 BST 2015

I wrote a blog post that elaborates a bit on my response to the earlier
"community versus enterprise comparison page" discussion and includes some
themes from my 2013 community keynote.

http://ecmarchitect.com/archives/2015/05/24/4017

never go away and there are certain givens about the company that are
unlikely to change. The path to happiness is about accepting those things
that cannot be changed, acknowledging the gift we have been given, and
moving forward focusing on what is in our scope of control.

Hmm, next book title: Zen and the Art of Alfresco. :)

Jeff