[OOTB-hive] CE looking bad?

Andreas Steffan a.steffan at contentreich.de
Thu May 21 20:29:21 BST 2015

thanks Richard for taking the time explaining what you guys are working on.

Everybody appreciates what you are doing!

But that comparison page is toxic.

I volunteer to write (yet another) comparison page. I'll try hard to be
really fair. Maybe that will get me that bumblebee badge. ;)

regards
Andreas

--
Andreas Steffan

Achter Billing 14
22399 Hamburg
Germany

skype: contentreich
M: +49 1793903615
T: +49 40 23943542
F: +49 40 23943542

http://www.contentreich.de

Contentreich : Alfresco ECM, Clojure, Groovy und WordPress - aus Spaß und für Geld