[OOTB-hive] ASF uses Apache STeVe for voting on their board elections

Richard Esplin richard.esplin at alfresco.com
Sat May 9 00:11:48 BST 2015

Two projects for voting on session proposals:

* OpenCFP: Bare-bones PHP project that our local open source conference used for the call for papers
https://github.com/opencfp/opencfp

* Drupal Conference Organizing Distribution (COD):
https://www.drupal.org/project/cod

If you say I recommended a PHP or Drupal solution, I will deny it. <grin>

Cheers,

Richard

--
Richard Esplin
Product Manager, Alfresco Community Edition