[OOTB-hive] Suggested board nominations

Richard Esplin richard.esplin at alfresco.com
Wed May 6 02:57:45 BST 2015

I checked the bylaws and don't see any limit to how many nominations a member
can make for the board.

I saw that Martin suggested three names for nomination, without actually
nominating them:

* Angel Borroy
* Daren Firminger
* Heiko Robert

I agree that all three have made significant contributions. Is someone willing
to nominate these people for this years elections?

It is nice to see that we have plenty of people willing to take leadership
positions in the Order of the Bee. I hope the people who are not selected this
year continue their enthusiasm and take a turn on the board in future years.

Richard

On Friday, May 01, 2015 10:29:29 Martin Cosgrave wrote:
> Thank you for the nomination Francesco. I accept and will be happy to
> stand for election.
>
> In turn I nominate Axel Faust who has done a lot of work with the addons
> committee.
>
> If anyone is looking for suggestions for who to nominate, the following
> people have also made significant contributions to the committees.
>
> Angel Borroy
> Daren Firminger
> Heiko Robert
>
> I haven't spoken about this to any of the above four, so I don't know if
> they would accept a nomination, however they have all contributed to the
> Order.
>
> If you have contributed and I haven't mentioned you then please don't
> take offence, rather pipe up here and let it be known that you would
> like to be nominated.
<snip>