[OOTB-hive] Nomination for Board: Oksana Kurysheva

Boriss Mejias tchorix at gmail.com
Fri May 1 09:22:14 BST 2015

Thanks a lot Douglas, but as a reminder. We are not in the voting phase
yet. We are just nominating candidates. It is OK to show appreciation for
nominations, but it is not necessary. The voting will come after the
campainging, and we ill provide precise instructions about the voting
mechanism soon.

The nominations work as follows (taken from the by-laws):

- At least 30 days before the campaining phase, a nomination period begins.
(Currently, this is from April 28 to May 27)
- During this period voting members may nominate a candidate by sending an
email to the public list.
- The nominee may accept or decline, but they must accept via the public
list.
- If the nominee fails to publicly accept the nomination before the end of
the nomination period, they cannot be considered as a candidate in the
current election cycle.
- At the end of the nomination period, no more nominations are accepted.

cheers
Boriss