[OOTB-hive] "Keep SPP IP proprietary"

Peter Löfgren peter at loftux.se
Tue Jun 16 07:25:53 BST 2015

I hope that those responsible goes for Richards proposal. Clearly better
than the current situation.
What I would like to add is that Alfresco adds extension points and
document those so that the Community can start adding features to AOS. As
we all know Open Source extends its value when the Community can contribute
back.
With this Alfresco Enterprise will have its closed paying customers only
features, but will benefit from the additional features that the Community
can add.

Peter