[OOTB-hive] [ELECTION]

Steve Greenbaum steve at creativeopensolutions.com
Mon Jun 15 16:41:27 BST 2015

Hi -- I guess I'm not a voting member, but I run the political action
committee ("The Committee to Elect Axel Faust").  Axel's deep dive
technical posts are a great benefit to the community and would like to see
him bring his insight to the board as an elected member.  I also want to
say thank you to all of the nominated candidates since their community
contributions are significant and greatly appreciated.

Steve