[OOTB-hive] Book review anyone?

Andreas Steffan a.steffan at contentreich.de
Mon Jun 15 16:32:39 BST 2015

Anyone interested in reviewing a book?

--- quote
I am writing in reference to a review proposal for a book that we're
developing currently. The book is titled Alfresco for Adminstrators and
have a page count of approximately 300 pages. This book will cover basic
building blocks of an Alfresco system, how the components fit together
and the information required to build a system architecture. It will
focus on security aspects of Alfresco like, authentication,
Troubleshooting, managing permissions, etc. It will also focus on
managing content and storage, indexing and search, setting up clustering
for high availability, and so on. It is intended at users with basic
knowledge of content management systems, but no knowledge of Alfresco.

In recognition to your efforts, your name and biography would be
included in the "About the Reviewer" section in the first few pages of
the book. Also you’ll get 2 free copies - one (print or digital) copy of
the book that you would review for us and an eBook of your choice from
our catalogue.
---

regards
Andreas

--
Andreas Steffan

Achter Billing 14
22399 Hamburg
Germany

skype: contentreich
M: +49 1793903615
T: +49 40 23943542
F: +49 40 23943542

http://www.contentreich.de

Contentreich : Alfresco ECM, Clojure, Groovy und WordPress - aus Spaß und für Geld