[OOTB-hive] 5 years of Alfresco Community in production

Richard Esplin richard.esplin at alfresco.com
Tue Jun 2 23:42:53 BST 2015

Great write-up Ken.

What is the number of the issue you want reopened? I don't understand why you
didn't get notification when I ran the bulk-close. The permissions on our JIRA
install are a mess at the moment.

This sounds like a feature request, which means we don't really have a good
way of tracking it at the moment. I'm not certain that reopening it will be
the right course of action, but I'll know more after I look at it.

Also, perhaps you can publish your story as being from "a department in a
leading US University"?

Thanks,

Richard