[OOTB-hive] Honeycomb Documentation

martin at ocretail.com martin at ocretail.com
Thu Jul 30 07:58:55 BST 2015

We use puppet to set up the reverse proxy in apache:

https://github.com/marsbard/puppet-alfresco/blob/master/manifests/install/proxy.pp

I just noticed that we moved the SSL certificate generation into there so we
probably didn't leave it in the tomcat configuration which could be why you had
problems in port 8443.

Thanks for trying out Honeycomb and giving us your feedback. That's the kind of
thing I need in order to motivate me to doing more with it (well thanks to
digcat version 1.1 is almost ready but I need to get on with the 1.2 features)