[OOTB-hive] [BeeCon] Getting Organized

Oksana Kurysheva okurysheva at itdhq.com
Fri Jul 10 12:56:26 BST 2015

Hi Huima,

Thanks for your thoughts. I fully agree, I think about "money issue" first of all too, and we should be very careful with it. So we have more points to discuss in hangout.

Bees, I created a private list (it was not a goal to make it private, but it's easier for me to manage it when it lives in my Zimbra): beecon at orderofthebee.org. Currently I added following people to the list:
- Jeff
- Boriss
- Axel
- Martin
- Cristina
- Angel
- Huima
- Oksana
- Nastya, who is our designer

I will add all the bees who are interested in helping to organize an event to this list. After that you can just send an email to beecon at ootb to reach the group of people, working on BeeCon. Also it will make easier for us to communicate with each other.

/Oksana