[OOTB-hive] Issues for the board to consider

Martin Cosgrave martin at ocretail.com
Mon Jul 6 19:56:41 BST 2015

Thank you to everyone who participated in the election, whether
organising or voting or both. My campaign promise was to try to get
board meetings to happen more regularly, so here I am kicking that off :-)

August is a terrible time to get any kind of meeting going, and trying
to do something in the remainder of July would be /very/ optimistic I
think, and so I propose we arrange the next board meeting during
September, and subsequently we should have them every 2 months.

The scheduling of that is of course down to the board to determine, but
what I would really like is if the rest of the Hive could get together
to create the agenda for that meeting.

What do you see the Order as being for? And what should its priorities
be? What have we done so far that you would do differently?

Simply reply to this thread with what you think is the key
problem/issue/opportunity for the Order of The Bee right now. Then it
should be very clear to us on the board which are the issues we should
be considering.

Buzz buzz buzz!