[OOTB-hive] Alpha version for puppet-based alfresco installer

Martin Cosgrave martin at ocretail.com
Sun Feb 1 17:21:07 GMT 2015

The puppet based installer has reached 'feature complete' stage I
believe and hence I have made an alpha release.
https://github.com/marsbard/puppet-alfresco/releases/tag/v1.0.0-alpha

It could stand some testing and also opinions from Alfresco domain
experts (that's you lot) about optimal configuration and also I am not
averse to adding more features if there is something important we have
missed.

So please play along at https://github.com/marsbard/puppet-alfresco -
you just need some kind of VM, vagrant is fine. CentOS support is
probably only partially working right now and has not been tested with
5.0.x branch yet (feel free to try it, probably at least there will be
no thumbnails)

Please report any issues on the github page.

Thanks
Martin