[OOTB-hive] [GOV] By-laws revised

Jeff Potts jeffpotts01 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 14:53:14 BST 2014

Good point on limiting the number of board members. I will make that change
when I incorporate bmejias' change.

On board membership, in the "Board Elections" section, the by-laws say, "To
be considered, a candidate must be a voting member...". Because voting
members cannot be Alfresco employees, they are not eligible for board
membership. So there is no change needed there unless you think we should
more explicitly call out the qualifications in their own section.

Jeff