[OOTB-hive] [GOV] Draft by-laws

Oksana Kurysheva okurysheva at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 17:36:37 BST 2014

To be concrete, the only change I wish to see is:
- Anyone can join our organization. Simply announce yourself to the group
via the public list.
+ Anyone who have experience with Alfresco and who is ready to contribute
can join our organization. Simply send request via the form on the website
and tell about yourself and your experience.

Best regards,
Oksana

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 10:26 AM, Richard Esplin <richard.esplin at alfresco.com

--