[OOTB-hive] What a great Summit!

Heimo Laukkanen huima at iki.fi
Mon Oct 13 19:29:57 BST 2014

Thanks Boriss & others for making the buzz!

Personally I've been worried about Alfresco moving too much and too
far to business talk - and aiming for ex-Documentum customers while
potentially killing the old roots. Though at the same time it might
mean they get those cash infusions that allow them to make more and
advance Alfresco into much 'cooler' places - it could damage things
that make Alfresco cool to us techies, the opensource roots and
ability to make things work in ways we need.

Looking forward making the world a better place with all of you.