[OOTB-hive] Summit Birds of a Feather

Richard Esplin richard.esplin at alfresco.com
Tue Jul 29 04:59:54 BST 2014

Last post before I crawl back in to my cave.

Some of you asked me about holding a session at Summit to discuss topics
related to the community. That got me thinking that we should make it easy to
organize Bird of a Feather sessions on any topic you find interesting. So near
the registration desk there will be a BoF sign-up. Then during lunch on the
last day, tables will be reserved for the BoF topics. We can meet there and
have a pow-wow.

Cheers,

Richard

--
Richard Esplin
Head of Community

Alfresco
Simple + Smart

alfresco.com | twitter.com/alfresco | facebook.com/alfrescosoftware |
blogs.alfresco.com | linkedin.com/company/alfresco | youtube.com/alfresco101

Join us at Alfresco Summit | San Francisco, Sep 23-25 | London, Oct 7-9 |
http://summit.alfresco.com