[OOTB-hive] platform ideas

Oksana Kurysheva okurysheva at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 16:23:19 BST 2014

Hi Douglas,

Thank you! You were the first who started work on our primary activities.
But I afraid of we should form a list of requirements to the add-ons first.
Should add-ons work on 5.0? Can they be built with ANT or do we accept only
Maven? Is install guide and/or screenshots are required? Add-ons committee
is responsible for that. In other case we will have a problem with "why are
these addons added if they don't meet our requirements?". I believe that
they meet them, but requirements should be ready before the first addon
will be published

Best regards,
Oksana

--