[OOTB-hive] WG: [ADDONS] Proposed activity details

Andreas Steffan a.steffan at contentreich.de
Thu Aug 21 11:44:22 BST 2014

Please not them I am not suggesting to circumvent amps everywhere.

I am perfectly fine with adding amps to our bag of extensions. All I am
saying is that I don't want amps to be a must in ADDONS or DISTRO.

--
Andreas Steffan

Achter Billing 14
22399 Hamburg
Germany

skype: contentreich
M: +49 1793903615
T: +49 40 23943542
F: +49 40 23943542

http://www.contentreich.de

Contentreich : Alfresco WCM / ECM, JEE, Grails