[OOTB-hive] What does this mean?

Oksana Kurysheva okurysheva at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 20:18:17 BST 2014

Ok, I understood your position and removed this "idiom" from the text. For
me and several people I asked about it, this idiom means "something cool
and that everyone should love". I thought that it's a popular urban meme..
If not, let's remove it and not spend time discussing it.

We have to update all texts on the website after starting some other
activities. For example, I think that "Events" should become an activity
(Meetup organization). And we should describe better all activities. But as
for now, we should start at least some of them.

--
С уважением,
Оксана Курышева