[OOTB-hive] OOTB-Board

Oksana Kurysheva okurysheva at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 13:12:41 BST 2014

Several comments from my side:

The board will be officially in charge to:
> - establish rules & guidelines
> - maintain the website, twitter & Co

It doesn't mean that we occupied all internal activities. It means that we
will be responsible for building the Order infrastructure on this first
stage. In the end of the year we will report the results of our work to all
members of the Order.
All your help in activities mentioned on the website and in establishing
new activities will be appreciated. All of us are the Order members and
only together we can glorify our Order.

// Queen Bee said her welcome words :)

Jeff, it's not an "invitation", it's a request for help. You have a great
experience in organizing communities and participating in lots of
foundations. We understand that you have not so much time as you may have
before, but we believe that you can help us.

bzzz,
Oksana

--
С уважением,