[OOTB-hive] Join form not working for me

Oksana Kurysheva okurysheva at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 13:11:27 BST 2014

Hello Andreas,

I thought that I sent the message to the mailing list yesterday, but it was
sent to Boriss :(
all people who describe their contributions. And 'll push all lists of
contributions to Github (in text files for the first time) (
https://github.com/OrderOfTheBee/OrderOfTheBee.github.io/tree/master/assets/data/members
).

Best regards,
Oksana