[OOTB-hive] Order Membership, Voting and responsibilities

David Webster david.webster at alfresco.com
Thu Aug 14 14:40:12 BST 2014

On 14 Aug 2014, at 10:34, Axel Faust <axel.faust at prodyna.com> wrote:

> I see your problem with the very first bullet point in the slide deck. They could have phrased it differently, say "even readier for production" - but that would just be awkward. Dropping it would have missed the point of the slide deck: promotion of Enterprise sales.

The phrasing I've seen elsewhere is "Recommended for production" (e.g. https://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/Enterprise_Edition ), which I think explains the distinction in a much clearer manner; the other bullet points effectively detail the reasons behind the recommendation. The fact that it is a recommendation acknowledges that other options exist.

David.
--
David Webster, Senior Engineer, Alfresco.
david.webster at alfresco.com  | Twitter: @davidcognite