[OOTB-hive] Joining the Order

Oksana Kurysheva okurysheva at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 07:24:16 BST 2014

I forgot to change the recipient to ootb-hive, so now I forward the
discussion to the mailing list:
____________________________

Hi Ben,

You will be the first bee from Canada :) We need some time to assign
responsibilities and to establish the work. On the website we published
members who were founders of the Order and participated in the process fro
the beginning. As far as we don't have any formal criteria to accept
requests to join the Order yet, you may participate in a further discussion
about responsibilities and activities. If you find your place in Order, a
thing you can do and an activity you can support, it's cool!

Best regards,
Oksana
____________________________

Ok thanks Oksana.

I most certainly will participate in the discussions moving forward,
starting with attending Office Hours this Friday.

I also look forward to meeting some of you at the upcoming Alfresco summit.
 I'll be in San Francisco.

Best,
Ben

--