[OOTB-distro] Clustering/load balancing Alfresco Commmunity

Torben Lauritzen tl at magus.dk
Mon May 4 10:48:22 BST 2015

Hi.

At the company where I work, we are reaching a point, where our customers running Alfresco Community are so large, that they need some kind of clustering and load balancing. I have not had deep technical thoughts about this yet, but I am sure it would be a valuable addition to the Community edition, and thus some of you might also want to contribute - at least with technical advice, but hopefully helping with the implementation.

Please let me know what you think about it, and how we can proceed (if you think it has any value).

By the way, Alfresco (the company) might not be that pleased if we succeed, so I doubt woking on this will earn you a free Summit ticket ;-)

Best regards,
Torben Lauritzen
Magenta Aps
Denmark