[OOTB-distro] Hello All,

Yogesh Prajapati yogesh.prajapati8 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 10:12:49 BST 2014

Thank you Oksana for giving me great opportunity to work with these great
people.

Let me introduce myself.

Hello all, MySelf Yogesh S Prajapati.

I am working  for alfresco partners since 2011.
I have done different alfresco explorer,share customization.
I am also active on forums.alfresco.com.
I usually write blogs on http://alfrescoworkdesk.blogspot.in and
http://alfrescopj.blogspot.in about various topics of alfresco whatever I
found interesting and for which I felt that its knowledge should be shared.
I would love to work in this community.
Going ahead, Please help me out on which task I have to work/
I have also several topics in my mind on which I want to work like rating
star in alfresco share doclib and preferences functionality in alfresco
share login page.

Thanks,
Yogesh Prajapati