[OOTB-distro] Choosing committee Chair

Ben Chevallereau benjamin.chevallereau at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 04:50:37 BST 2014

Hi everyone,

I just commented the Github issue:
https://github.com/OrderOfTheBee/distro/issues/1

Thanks

Ben

--
Ben Chevallereau
Sent with Airmail

On September 27, 2014 at 12:15:55 PM, Andreas Steffan (a.steffan at contentreich.de) wrote:

Hallo Martin,

I really hate to say it, but after all the years, I now start loosing faith in Alfresco and Open Source. It may be  temporary.  I would like to stay on the committee for now, but my situation does  not qualify me as a good candidate for the chair.

Besides, from what I read about peoples ideas of  the distro (4.2 series based, amps), I feels that's not what I would like to end up contributing (anywhere). I want to enjoy what I am doing and that  would at least be 5.0 and not touching amps. It may rule me out completely.

regards
Andreas