[OOTB-distro] Packaging / Provisioning / Testing

Andreas Steffan a.steffan at contentreich.de
Mon Nov 10 19:57:34 GMT 2014

I have not tried alfresco-boxes, but I  have started using alfresco running
in docker containers. I am pretty happy with the results so far - way
beyond the Alfresco context. The footprint (compared to VMs) is one reason.
I don't know much about most tooling you mentioned but I think docker
addresses at least a part of what those tools do - e.g. packaging,
deployment, shipment.

Andreas Steffan

Achter Billing 14
22399 Hamburg
Germany

skype: contentreich
M: +49 1793903615
T: +49 40 23943542
F: +49 40 23943542

http://www.contentreich.de

Contentreich : Alfresco WCM / ECM, JEE, Grails