[OOTB-addons] Ways to help the ADDONS committee

Axel Faust axel.faust at prodyna.com
Mon May 4 16:35:21 BST 2015

On the original question: no addon has yet been disqualified from the backlog / agenda. If it's not listed then nobody has suggested it before...

Matters of eligibility should be checked first thing when pulling one from backlog into list of "scheduled reviews" and an addon marked as "not eligible" if that is the case. That'd be a short (non-)review.

We do have some preliminary elibility criteria that would - at the moment - disquailfy Alfresco addons because they are not and will probably not be listed on addons.alfresco.com (among other potential reasons).

Sent from Samsung Mobile