[OOTB-addons] status of AAAR addon

Martin Cosgrave martin at ocretail.com
Mon Jun 1 16:55:53 BST 2015

Thanks for the reply Francesco, being late is no problem.

It's not really a big issue with the UI but I started thinking if we
have multiple plugins who all want real estate in the main layout then
it could get messy. Perhaps we can think of a menu just for the OOTB
plugins and get everyone who wants their plugin accepted into honeycomb
to conform to a UI standard.

However I am definitely not the UI guy which is why I included the
addons and distro groups in the conversation. You probably have a better
idea than me of how something like this could be achieved.

Martin