[OOTB-addons] status of AAAR addon

Martin Cosgrave martin at ocretail.com
Mon Jun 1 16:55:02 BST 2015

The timing would be good Axel, we are just getting honeycomb 1.0 out the
door (in time for 1 year anniversary of OOTB!) and we have pushed AAAR
to 1.1.

Would be interesting to hear your thoughts on having some kind of UI
requirements, possibly that OOTB addons *in honeycomb* could have some
way to add their UI into an 'order of the bee' menu or something. I
guess it's more for the distro guys really but you probably have some
technical insight