[OOTB-addons] status of AAAR addon

Axel Faust axel.faust at prodyna.com
Mon Jun 1 10:22:33 BST 2015

Hello Francesco, Martin,

As a small side note: I am prioritizing AAAR for my next review in the ADDON group. I may not be able to start it until at least mid-June though due to personal time/project constraints, but it’ll be my next one. It would also be the first addon in the “probably a bit more complex than usual” category.

Regards
Axel