[OOTB-addons] status of AAAR addon

Francesco Corti fcorti at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 10:14:13 BST 2015

Hi Martin,

Sorry for the late reply but I was out for a couple of days.

It's the first time I hear about problem about the layout (the menu item is
very simple).
I'll work on it to understand and support for the solution.

I understand (and agree on) that the plugin should not have an impact on
the layout so I could suggest also different paths: why not a AAAR dashlet
instead of a menu item?

In any case I'm available for other solutions and integrations.

Cheers,

-F