[OOTB-addons] Alfresco - Electronic Signature addons categorization

Axel Faust axel.faust at prodyna.com
Mon Feb 23 15:32:17 GMT 2015

Hello Angel,

I did not know there were so many different signature addons. An overview certainly would come in handy, especially concerning compatibility between those addons with complementing algorithms.
Do you also plan to review (some of) these addons or would this be more of a topical research and summary effort?

Regards Axel

Sent from Samsung Mobile