[OOTB-addons] Summit-related: Additional activity/goal of ADDONS?

Ángel Borroy angel.borroy at keensoft.es
Fri Oct 31 05:06:40 GMT 2014

I think it's a great idea!

I've seen frequently repeated questions in the forums and even different
answers to the same requirement. So it would be nice to have a place to
detail this requirements which can be used for developers as reference.
>From my experience, we have four or five AMPs that we are using on every
project from source code because we can't find the time or the motivation
to make them more generic. So this could be an opportunity for us to paste
some source code from here and there and build a generic artifact which
could cover some of there requirements.

On the admin console, I would wait for someone with time enough to design
the basic tasks of the project and them we can collaborate together to get
the job done. Unfortunately, I'm not this person :)

Regards,

--
Angel Borroy
keensoft