[OOTB-addons] Mailing lists vs. github issues

martin at ocretail.com martin at ocretail.com
Wed Oct 15 13:02:07 BST 2014

Dear all committees

We started using github issues for discussions but they are not a perfect
solution, and since then we have the mailing lists which are more targetted and
easier to archive.

The board has decided that discussion should take place on the mailing lists and
that github issues should be used for issues raised around each committee, e.g.
tasks etc. that need to be done.

Forthwith can we make sure that discussions are moved to the relevant mailing
lists? If an issue needs wider visibility then crossposting to
ootb-hive at xtreamlab.net should be acceptable.

Thanks
Martin